Which parts can be machined on the CNC Machine?
CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines are versatile and can machine a wide variety of parts, some examples include:
- Metal parts: CNC machines can be used to cut, shape, and finish metal parts, including aluminum, steel, titanium, and more.
- Plastic parts: CNC machines can also be used to machine plastic parts using the same process as metal parts.
- Wood parts: Some CNC machines can also work with wood, cutting, drilling and carving it in various shapes.
- Composite materials: CNC machines are also able to cut, drill, and shape composite materials, like carbon fiber, fiberglass, and more.
- Glass parts: CNC machines can be set up to cut, drill and shape glasses and other brittle materials.
- Graphite parts: CNC machines can also machine graphite parts for application like EDM electrodes and many more
- Machining of various electronic and mechanical parts such as gears,shafts,mold,dies,tools,fixtures,prototypes and more.
The capability of a CNC machine depends on its design, the cutting tools and the software used. It is designed to handle specific materials and processes, so it is important to make sure that the machine is suitable for the type of part that needs to be machined.