What should I consider before buying a C axis CNC Lathe?
When considering buying a C-axis CNC lathe, some factors to consider include:
- The types of materials and workpieces you will be machining
- The precision and accuracy required for your workpieces
- The size and weight of the workpieces
- The cutting tools and tool holders you will need
- The available space in your facility for the machine
- The machine’s controls and programming capabilities
- The machine’s available features such as live tooling, sub-spindle, and bar feeder
- The machine’s maintenance and cost of ownership.
- The brand reputation and service support in your area.
- The machine’s warranty and return policy It’s also recommended to visit a machine tool showroom or a local distributor to test the machine and get the hands-on experience before buying.