FFG European & American Holdings GmbH – The Company
FFG Europe & Americas (FFG E&A) is part of the globally active Taiwanese Fair Friend Group (FFG). The Group has its headquarters in Eislingen/Fils (Germany) and unites 15 traditional German, Italian, Swiss and American manufacturers of turning centers, machining centers, milling machines, rotary transfer machines, grinding machines and gear cutting machines for mechanical production and automation.
A global network of production and sales sites, subsidiaries and service bases guarantees individual solutions in metal-cutting and automation. Users of FFG products and systems include notable companies from the automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace, machinery and general engineering, metalworking, energy and general mechanics industries and many other sectors.
MANUFACTURING COMPANIES WITHIN FFG EUROPE & AMERICAS
- FFG Werke GmbH in Germany
- Grinding Technology S.R.L. in Italy
- Industria Meccanica Applicazioni Speciali S.r.l. in Italy
- Jobs SpA in Germany, France, Italy, USA
- K.R. Pfiffner AG in Germany, Switzerland
- MAG Automotive LLC in USA
- MAG IAS GmbH in Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, China
- MAG India Industrial Automation Systems Pvt. Ltd. in India
- MAG Special Machine Tool (Changchun) Co. Ltd. China in China
- Saginaw Machine Systems, Inc. in USA