Blohm Jung GmbH – The Company
BLOHM grinding machines have been used worldwide for decades, wherever productivity, performance and precision are required. They are developed in Hamburg and produced in a modern manufacturing facility to high quality standards. More than 15,000 delivered machines reflect the international recognition of the BLOHM brand.
BLOHM – Productivity and high-performance
BLOHM grinding machines have been used worldwide for decades, wherever productivity, performance and precision are required. They are developed in Hamburg and produced in a modern manufacturing facility to high quality standards. More than 15,000 delivered machines reflect the international recognition of the BLOHM brand. This accumulated experience forms the basis for the company’s special grinding expertise in the area of surface and profile grinding. The product range includes standard machines for individual and small batch production of surface and profile grinding, as well as customized production machines.
Special highlights are:
- Modular design of the machines offers sophisticated solutions for almost any workpiece size
- Varied machine applications can be integrated according to customer requirements
- Automated grinding machines (including tool change, measuring and clamping systems)
- Worldwide presence in the market segments of general mechanical engineering, bearing, automotive, hydraulic, tool making and turbine industry
- Technology and demonstration centers (Hamburg and Göppingen) make extensive know-how available to customers
- Technological leadership in the aviation turbine industry
- Worldwide sales and service network for consultation and customer service directly on the spot
- HelpLine, remote service and field service for maintenance with system
- Traditionally proven approach based on a strict quality code, combined with the use of cutting-edge methods (ISO 9001)
Together with MÄGERLE , the BLOHM and JUNG brands form the surface and profile grinding technology group within the UNITED GRINDING Group.
UNITED GRINDING Group
UNITED GRINDING Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of grinding, eroding, laser, and measuring machines as well as machine tools for additive manufacturing. With roughly 2.500 employees at more than 20 manufacturing, service, and sales locations, the Group is organized in a customer-oriented and efficient way.
Through its MÄGERLE, BLOHM, JUNG, STUDER, SCHAUDT, MIKROSA, WALTER, EWAG, and IRPD brands, as well as competence centers in America and Asia, UNITED GRINDING offers broad application expertise, a large product portfolio, and a full range of services for the production of high-precision components.
The tradition of the group companies goes back more than one hundred years, during which more than 150,000 machines were manufactured and delivered throughout the world. This longstanding experience and broad technological expertise make the UNITED GRINDING Group a reliable and competent solution provider for complex manufacturing tasks.
The innovative technologies of the companies in the UNITED GRINDING Group have a broad range of applications, from single part production through to mass production, from small businesses to large corporations, and are used in a wide variety of industries. Key areas are the automotive and supplier industry, medical, aerospace industry, tooling, die and mold, transportation and heavy industry, machine manufacturers, energy and precision engineering.
Our top priority in all that we do is to contribute to our customers’ success.